This page is for updates to the Recovery to Practice project – related to peer support providers.
- April 25, 2014 – Recovery to Practice Webinar
- April 2014 – Participant Workbook online version 1 is released!
- May 2014 – In-Person Training: Location TBD.
- June 2014 – In-Person Training Part 2: Cincinnati, Ohio
- July 2014 – In-Person Training: Location TBD.
- August 2014 – In-Person Training: Location TBD.
- September 2014 – In-Person Training: Location TBD.
- October 2014 – Facilitator Training: Atlanta (Decatur), GA
- November 2014 – In-Person Training: San Antonio, TX
- December 2014 – In-Person Training: Location TBD.
Note: At this time, we can accommodate 10 in-person (basic) and 2 facilitator training sessions per year, however this may change as more organizations and facilitators are authorized to offer the training.
Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to schedule a training in your area.
You can check this page for any new developments since the last time you visited the site.
To learn more about the full project, go to http://www.samhsa.gov/recoverytopractice
Click here to go back to the iNAPS home page (http://www.naops.org)