LEGACY SITE: This site contains iNAPS deliverables from the 2010-2014 grant.
The Recovery to Practice Resource Center contains archived webinars with the date of their original showing.
In 2012, two webinars offered information on culture and spirituality, and the effects of trauma on recovery:
- Understanding and Building on Culture and Spirituality in Recovery-Oriented Practice
- Assessing for and Addressing Trauma in Recovery-Oriented Practice
In 2011, four webinars were offered to represent four steps in providing recovery services:
- Step 1: Outreach & Engagement
- Step 2: Person-Centered Care Planning
- Step 3: Promoting Recovery through Psychological and Social Means
- Step 4: Graduation
To learn more about the full project, go to http://www.samhsa.gov/recoverytopractice
Click here to go back to the NAPS home page (http://www.naops.org)