LEGACY SITE: This site contains iNAPS deliverables from the 2010-2014 grant.
A series of online Discussion Forums – based on the Recovery to Practice workbook topics — has been established for those who have an interest in connecting with others to further explore these important areas of practice.
- The Transforming Power of Recovery
- The Complex Simplicity of Wellness
- The Effects of Trauma on Recovery
- Multicultural Awareness and Recovery
- Co-Occurring Conditions
- Peer Support Values and Guidelines
- Strengthening Workplace Relationships
- Developing Supportive Relationships
If you have an interest in participating in a discussion based on these topics, feel free to use the Leave a Reply comment section at the bottom of the discussion page for each topic listed above.
If you would like to see other topics added, click the Discussion: Other Topics page.
To report any inappropriate language or other activities that are disrespectful of participants in these discussion forums, send an email with the topic to report in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the full Recovery to Practice project, go to http://www.samhsa.gov/recoverytopractice
Click here to go back to the iNAPS home page (http://www.inaops.org)