LEGACY SITE: This site contains iNAPS deliverables from the 2010-2014 grant.
Recovery to Practice is funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) through five year grants to the following professional/provider organizations.
Click the name of each organization for an overview of their aspect of the Recovery to Practice project:
- Peer Support Specialists (National Association of Peer Specialists)
- Psychiatric Nurses (American Psychiatric Nursing Association)
- Psychiatrists (American Psychiatric Association)
- Psychologists (American Psychological Association)
- Social Workers (Council on Social Work Education)
- Addiction Professionals (National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors)
To learn more about the full project, go to http://www.samhsa.gov/recoverytopractice
Click here to go back to the NAPS home page (http://www.inaops.org)